Plot of land and building in the territory of the Daugavpils Fortress on Hospitala street 6
- Last name:
- Permitted use:
- Public building area
The project’s aim is to attract private funding for the reconstruction of building in Daugavpils Fortress territory 10 925 m2 area, creating a center with wide range of services (office space, hotels, recreational facilities, some small and environment friendly production workshops etc.).
The building is located on the territory of the Daugavpils Fortress, which is a major national and international tourist destination. There are reconstructed streets and engineering communications on the territory of the Fortress, historical buildings and fortifications are being restored. Mark Rothko Art Centre, the Garden, the Latgale Region Police Administrative building, Daugavpils Fortress Culture and Information centre is located on the territory of the Fortress, Engineering Arsenal.
- A historic building in Сlassicism and Empire style was built in 1820-1827 and had been used as a Military Hospital.
- It has total area of 10 925 m2, building area of 7 160 m2, the building has two floors.
The building has many authentic details: metal windows, a unique heating and ventilation system, doors and other parts.
- The required investment for the renovation of the building 10,925 m2 area. The indicative amount of investments - 14.00 million euro.
- The private partner carries out construction and renovation work, and also operates the building, using own or debt financing.
- The private partner receives a fee for use of the building from the recipients of services, allowing it to return the enclosed financing.
|Distance to nearest highway:||1.00 km|
|Connection to the object:||Is possible to be established|
|Water supply:||Is possible to establish|
|Sewerage system:||Is possible to establish|
|System type:||Is possible to establish|